CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Admin Needed

I am looking for someone who can and wants to add to this blog. I am very much interested in Family History-however I am not actively participating in updating any of the family reunion organization or any other aspect of organizations.

I would hate to see the blog be neglected...but I just don't have the access to information to share and would much rather see someone who does post to this site.

So if YOU would like to be invited to post on this site-please send comment below with your contact info and I will be sure to invite you!

~Tiffany

4 comments:

Betty said...

I would like to see this site utilized. The Taylor and Allred families both have very good sites. They even publish a quarterly newsletter. They are the line that Nancy Melvina Christensen came through, but I do not know if there is enough co-operation in this family to make it work. I would support anyone that wanted to give it a whirl.

leann said...

It would be a shame to let the Rasmus Christensen and Nancy Melvina Bennett blog die. It is still a good place to inform the family of our yearly reunions and events that others would be interested in.
It might need a bit of promotion at the next Reunion. I have heard that it will be in the first week or two of July 2011. I am still waiting for more information.
I am glad to post when I have information on upcoming events to share. contact me at: leann@christensengenealogy.mysite.com

Betty said...

I heard the reunion is to be at the same park it was last year and it is to be the last Saturday in May. If anyone knows more let me know.

leann said...

Hi Tiffany, I have been trying to post reunion 2021 but I am having trouble with my old email address and the blog knowing that I am the same person. could the invite be sent to Leann at 13leann(at)gmail.com. Thanks